Version 1.3f - The First Big Update
With this update, I aim to improve everything. Many things have been changed or replaced entirely for this goal. Here's a list of some of the changes
- Removed old 'arm' physics system and added custom physics
- Replaced the whole hospital area with a better hospital
- Added controller support. Controllers make it much easier for new players to understand the controls.
- Recreated the UI.
- Added a settings menu. It can be accessed from the main menu or in the pause menu.
- Added different graphical quality levels.
- Replaced some assets with higher quality ones.
- Physics objects will no longer vibrate radically when pushed into the ground. The player with now push themselves up as if it were any other surface.
- Physics objects can no longer be used to fly as the physics are now proper physics.
- Fixed the cut-scene.
- Made the player look pretty (see hospital comparison)
- Added the H-Tube System area. (incomplete)
- Fixed many collision bugs
- Added a new level system to allow multiple levels.
- Added the ability to go through multiple doors from the same area and the possibility of non-linear levels.
- Added better area transitions.
... And more smaller changes.
I hope you enjoy this update! I would love to hear you thoughts and ideas on the game and the update, so please leave your feedback!
Thankyou for playing!
Get My Legs Got Tubed
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.